Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Grad School is DONE!

Yesterday was my last official class for grad school and I have submitted all my paperwork for graduation in August. It is so awesome to know that I don't have to attend Monday and Tuesday night classes anymore! I actually can go home after work instead of going to school two nights a week! The professors now have four weeks to review our portfolios and on June 2nd we all have to defend our portfolios for graduation. Other than that I have four weeks of teaching in July and I will have my master's degree! It has been a long two years getting this accomplished, but now that it is done it feels amazing! I have to thank my wonderful husband for putting up with the stressed out Me the past couple of weeks to get this portfolio complete. Now I can focus on finishing the school year and becoming a Mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I know you will do well on the rest of it and come through with flying colors.
Love,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Way to go Smarty Pants!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That's great!