Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Babysitter

Torin and I went grocery shopping this past weekend and he was waking up in his car seat as I was bringing in the groceries. On my last trip to grab the milk out of the car, I came in to Torin fussing and Cooper sitting on the coffee table next to him extremely concerned that no one was picking up the baby.
Needless to say, he refused to get off the table until I picked T up out of the car seat. Here he is looking at me like "are you going to get this kid out or what? Do your job, Mom!" :)


3 comments:

Debra said...

Now you have to teach Cooper how to change a diaper!

~ Maria ~ said...

What a great babysitter! It's great that they are getting along so well, just wait until Torin is moving about and pulling on tails...we'll see how long they get along then!

Anonymous said...

That's too cute :-)
Katie Hannigan