Monday, December 15, 2008

Latest Purchase

Here's a look at my latest little toy. (No, not the phone!) Because Carrie and I don't have our own computer, (we both use work laptops at home) I decided I needed a little insurance plan to save all our pics, videos, and music for the inevitable day when my employer realizes I don't really do anything at work and decides to take away my job, along with my computer. (Hopefully I keep them fooled for a while longer!)
I found this new portable hard drive on amazon for $89! (plus free shipping!!) It's 320 GB, and as I found out after receiving it, surprisingly small. It has all the needed software already installed, so all you need to do is plug it into any computer with the included USB cable, and your off! We will bring it back home for Christmas-Mom and Theresia-so you can steal any pics or videos of T (or your favorite son/son-in-law) you want!

No comments: