Wednesday, June 3, 2009

On Monday

On Monday we hung out with Grandma Bartmann for the day and ran some errands. Here we are in the evening at the Bait Shop eating dinner. Mommy taught me how to play pool...sort of! That is a job for Daddy.
It was really windy out but Grandma took me out on the swings. I love to swing.
We were able to go see Kayla's baby kittens. I LOVED those...a little too much maybe. I still don't know how to be gentle with things that are littler than me.
Here is Mommy helping me pet a baby kitten.
It was so nice of Kayla to show me her kittens. She is doing a really good job of taking care of them.
I am crawling everywhere now from room to room and even under Grandma's furniture. I have also been taking 4-5 steps on my own now the past couple of days. I might be returning to Colorado a walker and a crawler!

No comments: