Sunday, July 19, 2009

Outside...Water...Independence

Torin could be outside all day long if we let him. He loves the outdoors to the point he will cry when we come inside.
He can stand and walk really well now...room to room, etc...but still chooses to crawl most of the time. He hasn't realized that walking will get him places even faster than crawling will.
Torin loves the water...the pool, sprinklers, hoses, bath time, turning the faucets on our sink on and off, etc. We were on a walk yesterday and he was fussing to get out of the stroller and all he wanted was to stick his hand in the water.
And then of course not go back into the stroller when we finished. "I can push the stroller back myself, Mom. I'm a big boy now." Oh my little independent one...I love you.

2 comments:

~ Maria ~ said...

T, I love the sprinkler pic! YOu are so inquisitive! I am so glad mommy is enjoying the summer with her little boy!

Jennifer Terrero said...

He is adorable... look at those fat rolls on his legs... tooo cute!!!