Friday, December 11, 2009

New Wagon!!

T was lucky enough to get an early Christmas gift in the mail from G-ma and G-pa Herding. Before opening it, Carrie and I decided to parley this one gift into two, and let him play with the box for a few days first. If it isn't obvious by the following pictures, T has decided he needs to climb on everything possible.

After a few days of climbing, I opened the box up and started the grand Christmas tradition of toy assembly. Everything went smooth, thanks in no small part to my little "helper".
Now that the wagon is operational, T spends a good part of his day having me pull him from room to room, trying to pull the wagon around the house himself, and climbing in and out (and in and out and in and out). After a few good hours of playing this morning, he decided to just chill in the wagon while I did a few chores around the house. (No, Kurt and Sean, Carrie did not leave me a list. I'm just that conciderate.) Whenever I walked by him, he would just laugh and "da da" at me.
After about 10 mins of this there was complete silence. With a 16 mon old, nothing is more potentially mischievous than complete silence. Luckily he wasn't getting into trouble, he was just tuckered out and decided a nap in the wagon was the perfect cure!

2 comments:

~ Maria ~ said...

OHHHHHHH T is going to love that wagon! I have been wanting one for Baylee too. The best part is that you can get the little add on cargo piece for one of the twins and take all three!

How sweet does he look all passed out in his wagon?!?!?!

Cindy said...

How sweet of pictures. I just love seeing him passed out, bless his little heart! It was so much fun seeing him and Kaitlyn playing together, he is going to be such a great Big Brother to the twins. You will get great use out of this wagon. We need to get Kaitlyn one for the summer. I hope!