Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tuesday's dr. appt

We had the twins in to the doctor on Tuesday to see how things were going being at home for 2 days. They both gained 6 oz in the first two days they were home. We have another doctor's appt. on Wednesday to check weights again and also see if they can be taken off the oxygen.

Ella - 13 days old - 5 lbs 9 oz (5 lbs 4 oz at birth) 3rd percentile
- 18 3/4 inches - 10th percentile
- 10th percentile for head circumference

Logan - 13 days old - 6 lbs 6 oz (5lbs 12 oz at birth) 10th percentile
- 18 1/4 inches - 3rd percentile
- 50th percentile for head circumference

I was so surprised they were even on the charts at this point being born so early. We are excited to see what Wednesday brings and if they can come off the oxygen. That will make our lives SO much easier!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

YAY Ella & Logan!!!! I'm so proud of you both and all you've accomplished in the past 13 days. I can't wait to hear how much you weigh on Wed and hopefully you both can come off the oxygen. I can't wait to meet you.. I know it will be a while, but still... I can't wait. I love your mommy so much, she is important to me... and so do your big brother and you both. Hugs!!!

Cindy