Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthday Party 8/7/10

On Saturday I turned two and had a pool party with family and friends.
I went swimming in the 'boy' pool with Noah and Ethan where we could tackle and go under water and not hurt the little girls with our roughness.
We had lots of adults there too so they could help hold the babies while Mommy and Daddy prepared food and kept the party going.
My Godfather, Sean, is above holding Logan and my neighbor, Janna, is below holding Ella.
The girls spent most of the pool time playing in this one so us boys wouldn't splash them.
I could swim every single day I love it so much.

Here is everyone that made it to my party. I had so much fun that day.
Here is Hope by the sprinkler that all of us ran through.
We then went in and ate burgers, hot dogs, and of course, cake and ice cream. I asked Mommy to get me an orange cake since I already had an Elmo cake back in South Dakota. Orange is my favorite color.
Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to me.
I blew out my candles.
And finally dug into the good stuff. YUM!

We ended the evening opening presents where I got lots of new toys, clothes and books.

Thanks to everyone who came to my 2nd birthday party. It was an awesome day!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Torin!!! Sorry we couldn't be there, it sure would've been fun. Hugs and Kisses!

- Kaitlyn.

Jennifer Terrero said...

Happy birthday T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!