Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mill Lake July 2nd - 9th

I was able to take the kids to Mill Lake, near Alexandria, MN, over the 4th of July with my parents, brother, and aunts and uncles.  The kids had a great time and I found out how hard it is going on vacation as a single parent to a lake with three kids under 3. This was the place I went every summer as a kid, so it was great for me to have the opportunity to take the kids to our family vacation spot.
 Torin fished for the first time and caught lots of fish on the trip.  This was his first catch in the boat off the dock with his cousin, Skyler.
 He was so proud of his first fish!
 Mike and I decided to take the boys out fishing on the boat and the fish got bigger!
 And Bigger!
 On shore, the kids spent lots of time running up and down this hill and playing toys.


 I tried for a cute photo in their beach chairs, but alas I still don't have that 'perfect' shot of all three.

No comments: