Wednesday, April 23, 2008

23rd week belly pictures




Yep, he's huge! I just looked back at 7 weeks ago when I posted my 16 week belly pictures and you really couldn't tell I was pregnant. 7 weeks later...everyone knows I'm pregnant. Going on 6 months already, I can't believe how fast pregnancy has gone. He is extremely active especially at night between 9 and 11 P.M. It is starting to get more uncomfortable sleeping...I guess pregnancy does really prepare you for not sleeping much once the baby is born.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good! But maybe Paul should hurry up with that room!
;-) take care!

Love,
mom b

Anonymous said...

Looks like your mom's belly when she carried you. All out front. Love ya, mom H.

Debra said...

Where's Carries head? We want to see her pregnancy glow.

Amber said...

Baby is sure getting big!