Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Baby's Room

After a few loving (but stern!) reminders from Carrie that August really isn't that far away, I decided it was time for me to start painting the baby's room. For those that don't know, we decided to do a Dr. Seuss themed nursery. Here's the first mural! This one is right above where the crib will be. More to come in following weeks......

Here's what it looked like before I re-painted all the outlines.
Carrie borrowed an over-head projector from school, and also copied pages from our books onto transparencies. (I'm not quite that good of an artist.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!! I am impressed.
PS Had a great time visitng with you guys last week. Thanks for "rescuing me" from the airport so I could spend the night. I'm really glad that flight was overbooked! Thank you United!!

Love ya,
MomB

Anonymous said...

That's swell! I'm a huge sucker for anything Dr. Seuss!