Sunday, October 5, 2008

8 weeks

Here I am hanging out during tummy time. I really love tummy time but Mom caught me at the end of it right before I fall asleep.
I'm watching my brother Cooper here playing with his toys. What a silly dog!

I've moved to Stage 2 in my tub. It has three stages and I've outgrown the first one. I love the second one because I can splash and kick my feet and get Mommy and Daddy wet!
Yep...8 weeks old and still growing! I'm still up at least two times a night but I'm still so hungry. Mom started back to work on Friday and Dad and I hung out all morning. I like hanging out with Dad in the mornings and Mom in the afternoons. They spoil me rotten.



1 comment:

~ Maria ~ said...

Look at that belly!!!!!!

He is too cute! I can't wait for Baylee to enjoy bath time!