Saturday, October 11, 2008

Homebrew update

With all the baby stuff going on, I have neglected to update people on my home brewing endeavors! This is Sean and me working on our 4th batch. This one is a milk stout, and judging from the taste I had at bottling, this one has some potential! This video is a couple weeks ago. We have since bottled, and are currently waiting for the bottles to carbonate (2-3 weeks) before we can enjoy the beer!
By the way Joe, Jason, Greg, and Dad- the IPA I brought home last time is now ready to drink. Don't forget I left a few bottles in Greg's old room!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The scary news: Mom has been clearing out and redecorating Greg's old room. I haven't seen any IPA!! But did see some wonderful drawings and stories from a 7 year old Paul yesterday.

We'll have to bug Mom about the brews...

Unknown said...

The IPA's are safe and sound.

Unknown said...

Just watching the video made me think of a few things. Cops/ southern Florida/ Trailer parks, and Meth. But looks like it is just Beer. Save some for me, lets snowboard in December. Boooom