Sunday, October 11, 2009

All in a Day's Work

Mommy and I were very busy last Monday afternoon. Mommy was busy doing my laundry while I...
...decided that the Kleenix box needed to be reorganized.
They just don't fold those Kleenix properly in that box anymore so I thought Mommy should fold them the right way and put them back in the box.
Mommy was busy cutting up potatoes for dinner while I...
...decided to give Cooper and myself a snack of Kix cereal so Mommy wouldn't have to worry about feeding us dinner right away. The snack held us over for a while.
We did our very best to eat as many as we could, but in the end Mommy said she'd sweep the rest of them up since she was 'going to sweep the kitchen floor for the second time that day anyway.'
Like I said, Monday was a very busy day for Mommy and me.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Too Funny & Cute. I swear what our lo's do...no matter what, it's just too cute to be mad. The last pic, cooper looks like he's going to go potty on the food. LOL!!!! Hugs! K, sends her love T!!!
Love,
Cindy & Miss Kaitlyn

Jennifer Terrero said...

This looks like what my house looks like right now.