Wednesday, October 28, 2009

On the Farm...

While we were home for a couple of weeks for the funerals, we were able to get some good farm time in. Torin LOVES being on the farm and riding in the tractors and combines. He BRROOOMS everything with a steering wheel so he loved getting to be in the big 'broom brooms'.
It is all smiles when we get to be outside.
Uncle Greg gave me lots of tractor rides.
I also got to walk in all the mud and water.
We took a break and went into Great-Grandma Bartmann's house for some really good cookies. YUM!
Grandpa let me help him drive the combine.
Uncle Greg let me 'BRROOOM' in his truck for a while.
Overall, I think I'm made to be a farm boy.
I was a big help to Grandpa while he was on the phone. I even 'helped' lower the bucket on the tractor. Good thing Grandpa realized I was moving all the gears!
See Grandpa, this is how you 'BBBRRROOOOM'!
Uncle Joe carried me around and showed me lots of different tractors on the farm.
Just finishing up my tractor rides with Uncle Greg while Mommy watched.
Thanks so much Grandma Kelly for sending us these photos! They are fantastic!

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a cutie!

Jennifer Terrero said...

I just LOVE all the bew pictures of Torin. He looks so grown up!