Monday, November 16, 2009

Torin Announces...

That he is going to be the big brother to TWINS! Below are the babies together in the picture.

I apologize for how small the pictures are. I couldn't get them scanned in any better. Top photo below is Baby A and bottom photo below is Baby B.

Both babies look great and have heartbeats in the 160's. They are measuring right on track at this point. I am 8 weeks 4 days along today and feeling absolutely terrible unfortunately. I have nausea ALL DAY LONG, but thankfully the doctor has prescribed some meds to help with that. I'm hoping I start to feel better as this first trimester winds down. We have another ultrasound and appointment at 12 weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!

Jennifer Terrero said...

CONGRATS Carrie!!!! I cant wait to follow along with this pregnancy too!

The Chapman's said...

Oh my gosh Carrie that's great! Congratulations!