Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Favorite Place

This photo isn't much to look at. Afterall, it is just a wall with doorways. I stand here each night watching, listening, praying, hoping and dreaming about the future. This is my very favorite place.
It is 1:00 in the morning. I've just finished feeding the twins. Most are sleeping. I look to my left and see my big boy asleep in his bed. I think of how great our day was. I hope he starts treating his brother and sister better. I listen as he snores his 2 year old snores. I can't wait to see what new things he learns tomorrow. I can't wait to here what new words and phrases he says.
I look to my right and see my beautiful twins. Ella is sleeping peacefully again and Logan is rustling around as he usually does before going back to sleep. They both put themselves to sleep already just like their big brother. We are lucky to have three kids that go to bed so easily. I can't believe they are three months old already. My babies are growing out of the infant stage and becoming busy little babies that like to play with toys and interact with people now.

I should be back to bed sleeping myself. But here I stand, taking in each and every moment possible with them.
Till tomorrow, my loves. Sleep tight.

No comments: