Monday, December 6, 2010

Wrapping Paper

Torin and I were putting up Christmas decorations a few days ago and I had to take a break to change Logan's diaper. I take Logan to his room, hear ripping sounds from the living room and Torin giggling, and come out to my living room covered in wrapping paper.
Admittedly as a Mom, I normally would scold Torin for wasting paper, but he was already showing Ella how to tear the paper.
So I sat Logan down, washed my hands, and grabbed the camera.
They loved playing with the wrapping paper.
Torin even wrapped himself up and said he was a present for Daddy!
I never said they didn't try to eat it once or twice or MANY times.
It was the highlight of the afternoon.
And the best part as far as this Mommy is concerned...they all played together nicely for 30 minutes without a single cry, whine, complaint, etc. It was AMAZING! I love wrapping paper.

No comments: