Sunday, March 2, 2008

16 week belly pictures







Lots of people have been asking what I look like and if I'm wearing maternity clothes yet, so here are my 4 month belly shots. I've got a little belly, but nothing too big yet. I've started wearing maternity pants for comfort, but I still fit into most of my regular pants (this excludes my size 4 pants). I pray those fit again someday... Our next appointment is Friday, March 14. I will be 17 1/2 weeks then and the appointment after will be the ultrasound to determine the gender.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purple bubble Butt? Love Mike

Anonymous said...

Carrie you look great, nice little bump. We miss you, love Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

Carrie- you look radiant and glowing with your new little baby bump! I am so happy for you! Miss ya lots! xoxo~ Lindsay

Erica & Ryan said...

Hey Carrie! You look great! I still think it's so funny we are pregnant at the same time and due so close together! I cant believe you're almost half way there! I am also having some serious trouble fitting into my pants and live in sweats on the weekend. Let us know when you find out the sex... I think Ryan and I are going to wait. This is a great site by the way. Give me a call when you have the chance!

Erica