Saturday, March 29, 2008

Influenza has hit

Paul has had a rough go of it this week. He went to the doctor and found out he has influenza on Tuesday which is VERY contagious. I couldn't take the medicine to prevent me from getting it so Paul has been staying in the guest room all week so I don't get sick. Everything in the house has been bleached and cleaned over and over again so I don't catch it. He was back to work today so I think I'll let him back into the bedroom tonight after he passes some tests....no fever, showering, delivering me ice cream in bed, you know the basics. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention who diagnosed Paul over the phone---again, remember appy? We are glad you are better. Grandpa Z. is doing much better and starts cardiac rehab tomorrow. Thanks for all your prayers. Love ya more than toast. Mom H.