Wednesday, June 11, 2008

30 Week Doctor's Appointment

My OBGYN is a big baseball fan and often gives me analogies from baseball on how my pregnancy is going. Today was "you've rounded third and are on your way home." The little guy is still looking great with heart rates in the 150s and he is measuring perfect. All of my tests came back good this time, so the extra iron pills are working to control my anemia. It is hard to believe that in just 8 to 10 weeks he will be here! We are finally closer to having a name. We have narrowed the list to four (which we aren't telling anyone) and both are okay with this list going into delivery. We plan to see what he looks like and will decide from there what name fits him best...hopefully it is one of the names on the list! My next doctor's appointment is June 25th (32 weeks).

No comments: