Wednesday, June 25, 2008

32 week doctor's appointment

We had yet another doctor's appointment today and everything is still looking great with baby. His heart rate is 146 bpm and he's measuring 33 weeks. We have now scheduled our doctor's appointments until the baby is born. We have a 34 week appointment, 36 week, 37, 38, 39, and 40 if we need it.
We have our baby prep class on Saturday from 9-5 and also tour the hospital that day as well. Paul is really looking forward to the class :) He can't wait to spend the entire day talking about the delivery.
I begin working again on Monday. I can't believe how fast June flew by. I now teach from June 30-Aug. 1 so hopefully everything still flows smoothly with the pregnancy so I can finish this last component to my Master's degree. That is the update on my end...we are almost finished with the nursery and Paul will be posting the finished product very soon.

No comments: