Wednesday, May 6, 2009

9 months old

Tomorrow our little man turns 9 months old. I cannot believe he is this old already. We had our 9 month well-check doctors appt. yesterday and here are the stats on this handsome boy...

Height - 28 1/4 inches - 52%ile
Weight - 22 lbs. - 75%ile
Head Circ. - 18 1/2 inches - 90%ile

He didn't get any shots yesterday. YAY! The doctor says he is growing perfectly (which Mommy and Daddy already knew). He has four teeth that we can see in his gum lines just waiting to break through. We hope it will be TODAY so we can finally sleep through the night again!
I love his facial expressions! I get the camera out and tell him "say cheese" and he gives me the cutest faces.
We are so in love with this little boy! Happy 9 months, T.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy 9 Months Torin!!! You are such a happy baby and very handsome. I hope to meet you soon!
Love,
Kaitlyn

Jennifer Terrero said...

Happy 9mths T!!!!!!