Friday, May 15, 2009

First Trip to the ZOO!

Yesterday Mommy, Daddy and I went to the zoo for the first time. It was an awesome family day together.
Mommy and me next to the BIG gorilla! Mommy is very glad glass is separating us!
Graham cracker and water break!
The lizard needed his snack too...mice and fish. I was too busy watching all the boys say, "look at the blood!" and "he swallowed that mouse whole!" to pay attention to the lizard. Only a couple more years and it will be Mommy trying to drag the little boy away from the gross blood and guts....oh joy!
I loved touching all the plants and greenery. Mommy doesn't let me touch her plants so this was a treat!

Me and Daddy by the giraffes!
Me and Mommy by the goose pond...I wanted to go in the water so bad!
We were at the zoo for over two hours today and I was a happy camper the whole time. The animals were okay but you should have seen all the kids! I love to look at kids and watch what they do! I can't wait till I'm a big boy like them!

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

YAY... the Zoo... I just took BC on Wednesday... but a much smaller one. T looks so cute! Glad he enjoyed it.