Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dirt....and Planting Flowers

This, ladies and gentlemen, is my scream face. I enjoy screaming at many things...the dog, toys, etc., and then I laugh and laugh at how funny I am.
I 'helped' Mommy plant flowers yesterday. I was able to eat my first ever handful of dirt...not bad...I prefer meat or veggies though. :)
Mommy thought she would let me play with the flower containers until I tried drinking out of them like I do with adult water glasses now. Needless to say I didn't get to play with the containers very long.
Mommy's flower bed...
I love being outside...that is until the lawn mowers or other motorized lawn care machines come out. They sound like the vaccuum which I am also no longer a fan of.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

Thanks for the Grandma's Day card Little T!!

Love you,
Gramma B

~ Maria ~ said...

Torin you are so stinkin cute! It looks like you are having fun helping mommy plant some flowers. I hope baylee has as much fun in a few days helping me!

Anonymous said...

Torin, now I see Mommy in that top photo. LOL Thanks for the Card. We miss you, see you soon, Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We can't wait to see him again!!
Sarah

Jennifer Terrero said...

T you make me laugh! Too funny about eating dirt... BC had a fist full of sand when we went to the beach. LOL!