Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dirt...What dirt?

Reenactment from last night...
Mommy - Torin, what is world is all over your face?
T - Smirky Grin...I can't wait till the excuses (I mean words) actually come out of his mouth.
Mommy - Uh oh! You can play in the dirt, but please stop eating it. (Mommy takes Torin physically away from the dirt.)
Torin - (in baby talk) But I wasn't eating the dirt, Mom! I was just playing in it and throwing it on the patio. (sob, tear)
Mommy - Next time, T, wipe the evidence off your face first before you try to push one past Mommy. I love you my son!

1 comment:

Jennifer Terrero said...

LMAO!!!!!!! We have such boys!!! BC likes to eat ants no matter how much I tell him no... *sign* I think from here on out we're going to be loosing this battle... you with dirt and me with ants. :)