Tuesday, March 9, 2010

24 week 1 day ultrasound/dr.appt

Baby Girl Profile - 24 weeks Baby Girl Face - 24 weeks
My ultrasound went great on Friday and it again showed us two healthy babies. Baby girl is weighing in at 1 lb 10 oz and is measuring right on track at 24 weeks 3 days with a heart rate of 151.
Baby Boy Profile with Leg - 24 weeks
Baby Boy Face - 24 weeks
Baby boy is big just like his big brother was weighing in at 1 lb 14 oz and is measuring a week ahead at 25 weeks 3 days with a heart rate of 151 also. Torin always measured ahead as well in his ultrasounds, so I'm expecting another big boy on the way!
Mommy update:
The babies are completely healthy which is great news. Mommy, on the other hand, is not in the best of health. My anemia continues to worsen unfortunately. I am now at the point where if these very expensive iron pills I'm on don't increase my blood counts, I will be going in for IV iron supplements and possible blood transfusions. The words work restriction and modified bed rest were brought up by my OB, so I'm close to being done working if my anemia doesn't improve soon. I've gained 22 lbs now and am measuring 36 weeks pregnant. YIKES! I will be measuring well into the 40s if not 50 weeks pregnant by the end I have a feeling. I've started having a few braxton hicks contractions now in the evening which is normal at this stage. I've now moved to doctor's appointments every two weeks to keep on top of my anemia and monitoring my contractions and cervical length. We are about 13 weeks out hopefully until they are here so time is going by pretty quickly these days. I guess we have a lot of work to do in these next few weeks especially if I'm put on bed rest!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love 'em already!!

Gramp & Gram B