Sunday, April 4, 2010

28 week doctor's appt

We were able to see baby girl and baby boy again this past Wednesday. They both look wonderful. Baby girl is weighing right at 3lbs even and baby boy is weighing 3 lbs 5 oz. I've gained 26 lbs now, but it is comforting to know that almost 7 lbs of that is already baby. The official c-section date is set...June 4th at 7:30 A.M. these two are set to be delivered. I will be 37 weeks 1 day pregnant if I can keep them in that long. That is my target goal. Two months from today I will be holding these two in my arms. I can't wait.

Our next appt is in two weeks and I get my bloodwork run again for anemia as well as diabetes. They check for diabetes twice instead of the standard once when you are pregnant with multiples.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet them both! Happy Easter - we love you guys!
Mom & Dad

Cindy said...

Glad to hear all is well on the baby growing front!!! Can't wait to see pictures. Sorry to hear all the blood work and tests you must go through, I'm not looking forward to the diabetes test.......