Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Changes...and Belly Pics 31 weeks

Soon this will be reality. We will be changing about 30 diapers a day. (Sorry, short pause. I just had to pick Paul up off the floor since he could only see dollar signs for a moment.) Soon the most adorable boy on the planet will be a big brother.
Soon we will be a family of five.
I wonder what they'll look like. Could they possibly turn out this cute?
I often think how can I possibly love two more kids as much as I love him. Where does all this love come from? Will he be upset that he has to share the spotlight? I hope he adjusts well to being the big boy in the house.
Because they are coming whether we are ready or not.
And yes, my shirts really are that tight and I now only fit into two pairs of pants.
Cocoa butter lotion is my friend as stretch marks have appeared.
But I will smile as I have made it 31 weeks, am measuring 43 weeks, have two healthy babies inside of me, and know the days of not seeing my feet are coming to an end in mearly 6 weeks. We see these two precious ones again one week from Friday. I can do this. My goal is to walk (okay be wheeled) out of that hospital with two new babies next to me on their first car ride home.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

OH Girlie... You look beautiful!!! But to be honest, because of your body size, it almost doesn't look real. I can't believe you've made it to 31 weeks. You are a champ, and to think the last time I saw you... you barely had a baby bump at 8 weeks. I miss you and that precious boy of yours. I am proud of what you've done so far. Hugs coming your way!! Love Cindy

~ Maria ~ said...

HOLY BELLY! I love it, it makes me miss my....wait? What am I saying!!!!!

I am so glad it's you and not me. Even more so...I am glad to be a part of your journey. You are doing an amazing job, and the twins already have a great MoM. Keep cooking. Keep me posted on how your next few days go....

Anonymous said...

We're praying for that same goal - hang in there! BTW - Those pics of Torin really make me smile!! :)