Monday, January 25, 2010

Belly Shots....18 Weeks 3 Days

I've been told these photos are WAY over due so here is the first installment of belly shots of the twins. I'm still brave enough to hold my shirt up. We'll see if that continues to the end! Our BIG ultrasound is tomorrow morning along with my diabetes check. We'll post the NEWS of boys, girls, boy/girl tomorrow night if we get a chance. Get your votes in now!

Mommy's vote - boy/girl
Daddy's vote - ?????
Torin's vote - Wait...those babies are coming out of your belly?






5 comments:

~ Maria ~ said...

What a cute little baby belly you have! Isn't it amazing to be showing like that at 18 weeks?!?!?! The second one shows faster I have heard, but twins make it wayyyy faster.

YOU LOOK GREAT CARRIE!!!!!

Jennifer Terrero said...

YOu look FABULOUS Carrie!!! I say boy and girl!

The Chapman's said...

My vote is the same as yours! boy/girl...

Cindy said...

Carrie, you are stunning and just gorgeous!!! You are glowing!!!! I can't believe how much you have changed since November. My vote is Boy/Girl combo!!!!! You need a princess in your family.

Anonymous said...

I vote boy/girl!

Anne