Saturday, May 1, 2010

32 week doctor's appointment

I had another ultrasound and doctor's appointment yesterday and both babies look great yet. Baby girl is measuring right on track and weighs in at 4lbs 6oz and baby boy is still measuring over a week ahead weighing 5lbs 1oz. Yesterday marked 5 weeks until they are here and it can't come soon enough for me. It has been a rough week for me and I am ready for this pregnancy to be over. I am so glad that these babies are healthy and I want them to continue growing inside me for as long as possible, but the selfish person in me is so ready to have my body back. To be able to go a day without a contraction, swelling, leg cramps, utter exhaustion, difficulty breathing, and all of the other joys that I am experiencing would be great.
So I am in countdown mode...4 weeks and 6 days to go...34 days. I'm not down to hours and seconds yet, but I'm sure I will get there as my other dear twin mom friends did.

No comments: