Friday, May 21, 2010

Logan David

Here are some photos from last night and this morning of Logan David. He was wide awake and alert this morning for an hour and a half! He is eating like clockwork every three hours now taking an ounce every feeding. He is doing great!
Mommy, Daddy and Logan
Daddy was able to feed Logan this morning and even change his diaper. He then had to change his shirt because he didn't get the new diaper on quick enough and Logan gave him a pee shower. :)
Daddy and Logan having good conversation this morning.
Mommy and Logan last night.
Eyes wide open!
Hmmm...what to do next...sleep or eat?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! We're so happy you're all doing great now. You had us worried! Can't wait to see you and those munchkins in a few weeks...

joe bart said...

Oops. Didn't mean to be sneaky.

Cindy said...

Carrie - My heart goes out to all of you. I was truly worried after hearing all that happened to you and poor Ella. I am so glad to hear that you both are doing better. Logan is so handsome.... I don't know what I would have done if we lost you and those babies. I love you sweetie.

Debra said...

Logan is a cutie!!!