Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Big Brother

Torin is doing a great job so far with all of the transitions going on this past week. He has survived his first ever battle with the flu without Mom and Dad there to help. Thank goodness Grandma Herding was around to help out. Unfortunately both Grandma and Daddy caught that nasty 12 hour bug after Torin did, but we are a healthy household once again.

The big news is that he is getting a much needed hair cut tomorrow. That was just one of many things on the 'to do before babies arrive' list that obviously wasn't taken care of.
We are trying to love on our big boy as much as possible before his brother and sister come home. He is really attached to me right now when I'm home since I'm splitting my time between the hospital and home right now.

2 comments:

~ Maria ~ said...

Congrats Torin! You will be ana amazing big brother! Love you!

Cindy said...

Congrats Torin!!!! You are such a sweet and Happy BIG BOY!! You will do a great job as the BIG BROTHER. I'm so happy to know you and your mommy. I love you!!

I just love the sweet video of you and your daddy playing. You can see the love he has for you and how much you mean to a lot of people, but especially your Mommy & Daddy!!

Love you,
Cindy & Miss Kaitlyn